Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall into Autumn



Is it “autumn”, or is it “fall”? What do you call it?

Whatever it will be called, it is so close to being right in our back yard.
The colorful leaves, the crisp air, the bon fires that light up our neighborhood, and the snuggly sweat shirts we get to wear and dress our children in!

I would love to be more traditional; Like the families that have been doing the same holiday things for hundreds of years. Sadly, I am not like these people, as much as I would like to be. I would, however, love to start a family specific tradition this year!
The idea of apple picking, decorating our house with the colors of fall, pumpkin carving, or making crafts out of leaves, really appeals to me!But, I am in desperate need of some time management skills. We have three small children, and are pregnant with our fourth. Where do I find the time for these things mentioned, along with many more???  Maybe those of you with larger or similar family sizes can help a mama out ;)

I would love to hear about your family traditions, fall, autumn, or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment