Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dreaming Big




Ahhh, the dreams, the saving, the Internet surfing, the "when is the best time to go" questions....... all for the sake of.............................................................................

Walt Disney World!!!!!!!

I grew up in a very rural town in Florida, this town is about 2 hours from Disney!
My family went a lot more that most families get to. To say I love Disney World would be an understatement! This place is way more than magical. When you step onto the streets of this enchanting world something happens that can not be described. 

I want so badly for our four children, and even my husband to experience this wonder....and re-living the magic of my childhood would be amazing (especially to see it through the eyes of our little ones)




As you can imagine, getting out of the house to run errands is a challenge with four babies underfoot, let alone traveling to Disney. So, right now, we wait... We continue dreaming.... We save what we can...... in hopes to travel as a family to Disney World one day. 



-------side note-------- I do realize there are many things that come before this lovely place on the list of "things to do"................... Simply a lavish dream I have for us! 



What's your dream????


No comments:

Post a Comment