Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tired Robot!


As mothers I am sure there are times when true exhaustion sets in; When the thought of yet another load of laundry, sweeping the floor, or doing the 3rd round of dishes for the day makes your head spin!!!

We all have days like these don't we? Some days I feel like a robot, doing the same things over and over and over again; When, sometimes I just want to play outside with our children, read a book with them, or even... TAKE A NAP with our little ones.

Matthew 11:28-30 says:
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

I take so much refuge in the above scripture.


I love being the wife, mother, and friend that God wants me to be, but He knew I would get tired, and feel burdened.

Isn't it wonderful that we serve the one true God? That takes on our burdens as His? I am rested when I curl up with the Master of this universe. I feel burdens lifted when I converse with and trust in the Creator. I have faith, that being the wife, and mother that He would have, is kingdom work... and suddenly, I don't feel as much like that robot I described.

Be encouraged, dear sister! Don't lose heart... He will lift your burdens, He will carry the load... There is no heart too heavy for the arms of Jesus to hold!

Many blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment