Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Gift-From Wonderful Little Men

This morning I was blessed with cards, flowers, hugs, breakfast, and lots of love!
Among all of this, was a poem, written (mostly) by my loving husband. I hope you enjoy this oh so cute, endearing "love note" from the best little men on the planet!

Our Mommy is the Best!!

For the wonderful mommy you are,
Everyday you should get a gold star

For the amazing wifey I see,
I am so blessed to have you with me.

For all the laundry, for all the diapers,
For all the times we get a bit hyper;
For all the scrapes, bruises and cuts,
We are so glad that you love us so much!!!

We love our mommy, we love you so much,
We couldn't live without you,
Not even this (=) much.
You're the best in the world, The best ever made.
And..... you always smell great.

Even better than the best scent by Glade.

Love,
Your boys

No comments:

Post a Comment