Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Marriage-A Beautiful Gift




Have I mentioned lately that I absolutely am in love with an amazing man, who happens to be my husband ;) I adore the way he smiles, I am sure his heart is made of solid gold. He is such a great example to our children, and a wonderful leader in our home.
I was feeling particularly sappy this evening (he is out of town) missing his face, and the smile that I love so much... So, I found some cute, romantic, lovely quotes!!! I hope you enjoy these, and treasure your husbands, as I do mine!!!



What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work.  ~Author Unknown

Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.  ~Barnett R. Brickner


More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse.  ~Doug Larson

There is no such cozy combination as man and wife.  ~Menander

And lastly, one of my favorite verses about marriage... short and very very sweet!!!

Proverbs 18:22 "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing, and finds favor from the Lord."




No comments:

Post a Comment