Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Friday, May 13, 2011

It Feels like Redemption

Are you hurting? In need of forgiveness?
Are you lonely? Are you an overwhelmed mother?
Sometimes we, as wives and mothers' get so wrapped up in raising our children, taking care of our husbands and keeping our home, that we put our relationship with our first love, Jesus Christ, on the back burner. We forget how much God wants an intimate, close relationship with us.
Below is a beautiful, song. A song about God's love, forgiveness, and redemption!!! The choir that we serve in has performed this song several times, and I am never free from conviction when I sing this. When I listen, I am reminded of how much our loving Lord cares and loves us. That He knows all of our struggles, and I am still astonished by the fact that He still loves ME... and YOU...
May Christs' redemptive spirit reign down on you as you listen.





No comments:

Post a Comment