Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today---What will you Do?






You are worried about seeing him spend his early years in doing nothing.  What!  Is it nothing to be happy?  Nothing to skip, play, and run around all day long?  Never in his life will he be so busy again.  ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Emile, 1762


Today, let your children be just that..... children!!!
Sometimes I get so caught up in raising our children to be godly men someday. To protect, to help, to serve, to be faithful, to work hard.... that I forget to also inclue joy, compassion, love, cheerfulness, thanksgiving and letting them have fun doing all of this!!!

Today, I will laugh with my children, show compassion to them. Today, I will nurture my boys' (more than normal.) Today, I will gaurd my time wisely, spending much needed time with family, teaching Gods' love through actions, words, and mostly, through love.

What will you do today???

No comments:

Post a Comment