Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Celebrating Biblical Womanhood.

Friday, May 6, 2011

More Than Rubies Gladly Welcomes Advertisers

WELCOME!

If you have a product, company, blog, service, ebook, Etsy shop or Ebay store that you think would be of interest to my readers, I would be happy to consider you for advertising.

I am just getting started but this blog is intended to reach:
  • Christians
  • Women/Mothers/Wives/Daughters
  • Married/Parents/Singles
  • Homeschoolers/Interested in Homeschooling
Advertising rates are as followed:
125x125 button in sidebar for a month: $50

150x150 medium size button for a month: $75

 I will also promote your social network pages, newletters, and blogs. I like to offer my clients a fully integrated online ad package to really help spread the word out about your business.

If you would like to create a custom package to specifically meet the needs for your company, I would be happy to work with you to achieve the best fit for you and your advertising budget.

Payments using PayPal and/or checks are accepted.


I am selective about the advertisements placed on More Than Rubies and reserve the right to choose who advertises with us.

Please email me at proverbs.morethanrubies@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment